Do you find yourself staring at your tennis shoes to often saying to yourself, “I will go to the gym tomorrow?”. Then tomorrow comes and you find something else to do with your time instead of going to the gym. Or sometimes you find yourself hitting the snooze button up until when it is actually time for you to go to work? We are all guilty of not being motivated enough to get up and exercise or hit the gym. Here are some tips that will help you get your butt to the gym!
1. Invest in some cute clothes. So most women get excited to wear new and cute clothes, right? Well I know I do! So get some cute clothes that make you feel confident. Confidence is key. Once you feel confident, going to the gym is easier.
2. Post pictures. Put up pictures of people who inspire you on your mirror or near your bed. I love Jennifer Nicole Lee, Fitness Expert, Author and Mom-prenuer. She inspires me and when I see her picture and how sick her body is…..I am pretty much motivated to hit the gym hard.
3. Pick out your gym clothes the night before. This way you are commiting yourself to go. Along with this, pack you pre and post-workout meals and/or supplements. Have it out the night before. Once you have it in your mind you are going, the likelihood of you not following through is slim.
4. Set that alarm. If you have trouble getting up….set it even earlier.
5. Body moving music! Even before you go to the gym, have that music that gets you going playing! While I am getting ready to go to the gym in the morning (sluglishly), I am listening to my music. This usually gets me going and ready for the gym. Music can take people to places you need to go, so play that music that motivates you as soon as you get up.
Try this tips and you will be getting those results you desire at the gym and at home.
Till Next Time……..get moving!