Rushing around in the morning to get the family a good and hot breakfast is typical for most mothers. Even if you are not a mother or a wife, fixing a great breakfast in the hectic morning is probably something you are still doing for that significant other (hey you got to get them to put a ring on it somehow, right?). Even so, this can leave you with little and not much time to fix that much needed breakfast to accompany your fitness/exercise routines. If you are anything like me, then the mornings are imperative to get you through the day and through that cardio or weight session at the gym. Here are a few ideas for breakfast to support your fitness so you can keep being that diva you most certainly are.
- Cream of buckwheat seasoned with cinnamon and sweetened with stevia chopped walnuts and sliced bananas. I love this. It is quick and easy. Normally I just boil the water while fixing my family their breakfast. You get great proteins to build muscles that will definitely give you that toned body most women desire.
- Boiled eggs and a banana. This is really great on the go. These staples are very convenient to eat when there is little and no time to sit and eat at the table…which is normally everyday!
- Banana and a handful of raw almonds and raw cashews mix. This is also really great for no time to sit and eat. I like to eat this in the car to my destination.
- Puffed brown rice with bananas, blackberries, bananas, blueberries and strawberries topped off with unsweetened almond milk. If you are like me and have a serious sweet tooth, sweeten it with stevia and cinnamon to taste. A scope of protein is great for that protein needed for our fitness. This is probably one of my favorites because it is very low in calories. I like to fill the bowl up with fruit first then with the cereal. This is such a great guilt-free snack that you can’t beat it.
- Cottage cheese with cinnamon and sweetened with stevia and fresh fruit. If you have a intolerance to lactose and stay away from diary, try the Lactaid brand.
- Egg whites and raw almond butter sandwich on buckwheat waffles. I know it sounds weird but it is really good and great to build our bodies. Great sources of proteins that will have you looking fabulous in no time.
Till Next Time…..try these ideas and get that body you desire!