Do you think you are too lazy to workout? I hope you answered no to that question but if you answered yes…then maybe I can change your perception of yourself. It is easy to think and be negative about ourselves more so than being positive. A lot of that way of thinking is us just being women, and some is just human nature to put ourselves down. I want give to you another perspective of yourself…maybe it isn’t a matter of you being lazy but more about not having enough energy. Energy and motivation are sometimes thought of as the same thing but sometimes they are not. Not having enough energy can happen, right? Getting up early dealing with kids, chores, work or family obligations will take its toll on any and everyone.
Being a mom drains you of a lot of my energy and there is normally not enough left to workout. My kids suck the life out of me most of the time, so yea…energy is definitely a problem for me. A lady left a comment on my facebook page that she wanted to shed her baby weight but she was too lazy to workout. Girl, you ain’t lazy, you are TIRED! All I could think about was that she was a new mom and kids make it hard to have energy to hit the gym. Especially if you just had a baby, your energy is going to be low! Don’t think you’re lazy! Whether you are a mom, a student, an employee or all the above, you got a lot on your plate. No matter your situation, we have so much going on that mustering up the energy to workout is hard. Working out takes A LOT of energy…I mean you are burning calories.
So you think you are lazy? Maybe..and maybe not. Many people think their lack of energy is just them being lazy….a lot of us, especially me, need energy assitance. Here are somethings you can do to get your energy levels where the need to be to go hard at the gym…or to just even get up and go to the gym for that matter.
1) A shot of B-12. I like drinking it like a shot because it is quick and easy for those busy mornings. You can find liquid B-12 in any pharmacy type store.
2) N.O.-Xplode Igniter Shot. Okay so this has a lot of caffeine in it but it works. It will definitely get you where you need to be in the gym. This really helped me on my morning runs.
3) Coffee or tea. The caffiene can help and plus these two drinks are really good for you. Great alternative is if you are trying to as natural as possible.
4) Fiber. Okay sounds weird but having excess waste in your system can make you lethargic. Get regular and get moving!
5) Detox drink. I like to mix apple cider vinegar, fresh lemon juice, cinnamon and stevia for a great pick me up.
Till Next Time….you are not lazy. Be positive and know that all things are possible and health and fitness is in your horizon!